SpringHill Suites by Marriott Portland Hillsboro

7351 NE BUTLER RD, Hillsboro 97124
503-547-0202

not too happy

the hotel wasnt kept up with as far as appearance in elevators, in the rooms and outside them, there were water stains on the ceiling and the room bathroom wasnt very clean as well.. the beds were tollerable.. for the money your could have went to a ...Read more
Suburban Portland

My decision to stay here was based on the distance from the downtown Portland area (as in I didn't want to be in the downtown area). I was very satisfied based on this decision, and the hotel was wonderful! The decor was modern yet classy for a ...Read more
Super!

After leaving a horrible place, we stopped in at the SpringHill, we were lucky they had vacancies and the staff is awesome. Very nice, professional. the place of course is clean, modern i can not say enough good things about this hotel.
Loved my stay

I was traveling on business and was booked at SpringHill Suites. The staff was terrific and very professional. I felt like I was the only guest there, they treated me so well.
Wonderful place

The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The separate sitting area was perfect for our baby's crib. The hotel was very clean!! And they have an awesome continental breakfast! Would stay here again, and would recommend to friends and family!

Great hotel!

We have no complaints whatsoever. This was a great place to stay during our short visit in the Hillsboro area. Rooms are spacious and clean. The complimentary breakfast is the best we've had at any hotel.
Great Stay!

This is a great place to stay--good breakfastm fantastic hospitality. We only wish they had beds like The Marriott. This was our second stay there, and we will return.