Holiday Inn Express Hillsboro

5900 NE RAY CIRCLE, Hillsboro 97124
503 844-9696

Nice stay!

The hotel is tucked away on a quiet, tree-lined street off Cornell. it is close to freeway, restaurants & shopping. The room had big fluffy beds and it was clean and comfortable.
Good hotel for the price

Booked this hotel for our Warrior Dash adventure. The hotel was clean, well staffed, and located close enough to malls and restaurants. The bed was comfortable and gave us a good place to rest after a tough day.
Secret Hotel

I booked this stay last minute and scored. Close to my venue I was in town for, although slightly off the freeway, which could be seen as a good thing. Check in was smooth and quick, room was excellent. Only complaint would be my loud neighbor, but ...Read more
Fantastic!

Great hotel, clean, new, and spacious. A few blocks from nice dinner options, coffee, and a cute wine bar. It was more than I expected for the price...book it!
Fantastic!

Not really nice

We wanted a hotel in Hillsboro and we got the Holiday Inn Express. The hotel was clean, the beds were not comfortable but clean, the breakfast buffet was minimal and the hotel staff really disappointing since they were not friendly or helpful. I do ...Read more
Not really nice

I will never stay here again

These people did not inform us that there was an airshow in town and we were right across from the airport. This caused horrendous traffic problems and at certain points in each day we could not even get to our hotel unless we went into the next ...Read more
Holiday Inn Express

The Holiday Inn Express in Hillsboro, OR was very pleasant. The continental breakfast was excellent as well as the room. The staff was extremely friendly and courtesy.
Holiday Inn Express