TownePlace Suites New Orleans Metairie

5424 Citrus Boulevard, Harahan, LA 70123

employees were efficent and responded quickly to requests and inquiries

Had a comfortable room. could see upon entering the room was neat and clean. I noted the grounds were well groomed and there is pride in giving the buildings and grounds good eye appeal.
Recommended!

We really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The suites were nice and large, and the kitchenettes were a huge plus. The bed was very comfortable as well. The only downside was that it was a little far from downtown New Orleans.
What a place!

Visited Metarie in May 2010 from NM. Accomodations at Townhouse Suites were great for the price. Stayed for two nights but wish we stayed there the whole time (total of 6 days).
Great Pet Friendly Hotel!
Amazing Getaway

Great family vacation

My husband, two kids, our dog and I stayed at TownePlace Suites New Orleans Metairie to go to take the Cajun Pride Swamp Tour. My husband is in the military, so they gave us a special rate for our hotel room which was great. Our suite had plenty of ...Read more
Great family vacation