TownePlace Suites by Marriott Chicago Lombard

455 E 22nd Street, Lombard, Illinois 60148
630-932-4400

Friendly staff.

Good value for the money. It is a bit of a drive though to see downtown Chicago. The bed was so comfortable.
nice for the price

I stayed 2 times the first time the room was nice, but the second time the bathroom vanity was damaged and not repaired. house keeping did not replenish the shampoo and conditioner that was used. The room had a slight unpleasant odor. good internet. ...Read more
Wouldn't stay again

The front desk staff was friendly. However, there was urine on the toilet seat and the room reeked of what smelled like carpet fresh or something like that. We expected better from a hotel associated with Marriott. I would suggest staying at the ...Read more
Wonderful

The stay was wonderful. The room was perfect. Clean and the service was extraordinary. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to anyone.
Wonderful Stay

This hotel was in a nice neighboorhood that was relatively quiet. The bed was so comfortable I wanted to take it home with me. I would most certainly stay here again!!

Great Stay in Lombard

Nice hotel. The bed was very comfortable. Great service cheaking in and out. Room service did a great job. This is one of the best hotels I have stayed at. You won't be dissapointed if you stay here.