Econo Lodge Lakewood

450 MADISON AVENUE, Lakewood 08701
732-363-8530

i'v seen cleaner dumpsters

it was a viral disease. i have bite makes on my whole body from bed bugs. sanitary conditions -20. the heath department escorted by hazmat would be scared of that place.
the filthiest motel I have ever stayed

This room had so many flies and the bathroom was so filthy... Arrived so late and was so tired .... stayed in room anyway ... for check in required locked entry like staying in a prison.... Mold in the shower stall..... I personally killed over a ...Read more
the filthiest motel I have ever stayed

The Bates Motel

Had reservations for 5 nights.Room was very,very small. There was BEDBUGS in the bed when we awoke in the morning. Was offered a different room. Left immediately.
The Bates Motel