Mainstay Suites King Of Prussia

440 AMERICAN AVE, King Of Prussia 19406-1471
484-690-3000

I would not refer this hotel to anyone

We booked a non-smoking room. As soon as you got off the elevator you could smell smoke. The walls of the room were dirty with black marks. It looked like the room was a rental apartment. We made numerous complaints of the smell....and of the dog ...Read more
Convenient and Clean

A great room with all the conveniences of a kitchen. Clean and bright with a nice size bathroom. We will be staying here again.
Convenient and Clean

very pleased

My daughter and I stayed for 2 nights on a college visit. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable, the breakfast was excellent, and the location was very convenient. We were so happy to be able to bring our dog.
very pleased

Great place that allows pets!

We are delighted to have found this property - got to have our dog with us for only 10.00 extra. Pool and hot tub was fun, and the room was huge with a full kitchen - GREAT for our family + dog at a reasonable price. The complimentary breakfast was ...Read more
Wouldn't stay again

For the money this was not a hotel we would ever stay in again. It needs to be updated. The desk chairs were broken and the furniture needed to be replaced. It shouldn't have such a high rating .
Wouldn't stay again