Bay Harbor Resort And Marina

4000 MAIN ST, Bay Harbor 49770
231-439-2400

Definitely not a room with a view

When I did not upgrade our hotel reservation to have a 'room with a view', I did not know that meant we would be in a room without a window. The 'cell-like' nature of our room combined with an uncomfortable mattress was not exactly the hotel ...Read more
No place like it in MI

Had a great time at the resort. The village atmosphere is amazing and lends it's self to a total experience. The hotel was wonderful with caring staff. This is a true destination for anyone interested in the total package.
No place like it in MI

Great Place To Stay

We recieved this stay as a gift for our anniversary it is a great place. Great room and service, beautiful area in Northern Michigan. Our meal at the Pancake House was excellant I recommend the omelets and apple pancakes.
Bay Harbor Resort & Marina

I would highly recommend this hotel facility to anyone. I had a wonderful experience. We will be back!

Bay Harbor Resort & Marina