Comfort Inn South

390 33RD AV SW, Cedar Rapids 52404
319-363-7934

The staff was very friendly at check-in, during my stay and during the check-out. Very pleased with the overall service

While the room was pretty decent, the beds probably could use some updating. They were too soft. Other than that, the staff was very pleasant and helpful, the hot breakfast was pretty good. I definetly would stay at this hotel again.
Good value for the money

Had a very nice overnight stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My room was clean and bed was comfortable.I would stay there again.
Perfect

Even though we purchased a "top secret" room - read, cheap - they treated us royally. They gave us a supersize room, which was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good, and the staff were helpful.
perfect

"We were very pleasantly surprised and would return again if going that way. The Inn was clean with friendly staff, newly decorated, nice breakfast, good lighting, an all around excellent experience. "