Scottish Inns Richmond Hill

3888 US 17, Richmond Hill 31324
912 756 3861

Great place to stay for the price!!!

Great place to stay for the money that you spend. The room was clean, including the bathroom. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was simple,but they did have waffles. Will definitely stay there again.
This motel was clean and friendly

A good place to stay ,clean, all we needed was a place to sleep and shower. A great place for the value would stay there again
Clean and Neat and priced right.

Room was wort the price and near some good restuarants. Would definitely stay there again and recommend it to a friend.
Nice Place

Scottish Inns was a very pleasant stay. The rooms were clean and nice. The breakfast was great. We loved the waffles. I would recommend anyone to stay here!
Good hotel

Hotel was ok...wasn't too impressed with the "free cont breakfast" . Pretty much just muffins and waffles and coffee. Had coffee ,which was good. We would stay there again!

Good hotel

Excellent

This motel was very clean and comfortable. Excellent staff and great service. Very quiet place. Free continental breakfast which was wonderful. Overall the best place for great cheap price. I would recommend everyone to stay at this motel!
Excellent

a not so helpful front desk

I was impressed with the cleanliness of these rooms, but the front desk staff was arguementative with us. They were also not able to look ANYTHING up on the computer. This was the source of most of our disagreements. I know the rooms are cheap, but ...Read more
Clean Hotel

Best hotel I ever stayed at! Very clean rooms and bathrooms!! Comfortable beds! Good breakfast! Overall= A+