Comfort Inn At Carowinds

3725 Avenue of The Carolinas, Fort Mill 29715
704-339-0574

This hotel was nice

The hotel was a nice place to stay. It was conveniently located and offered all the amenities we needed.
Great value for a family vacation.

Rooms were clean. Big plus, refrigerator and microwave in room. Great for family, free continental breakfast. Courteous staff. Highly recommend for anyone.
Yuck!

In the room we found hardened bubble gum on the baseboard beside the bed. 2nd night the toilet overflowed from the back of the tank, when we called the desk we were told they would "TRY" and find someone. Now bear in mind that the water has begun to ...Read more
Decent place

We had a poolside room. My kids loved playing in the pool, and we had a good time. The pool and our room were clean. The rooms are a little outdated, but they were fine for the price.
Non smokers beware

As soon as I entered the hallway of the smoking rooms the smell of smoke was so strong. The smell in my room was worse. I called the front desk but they didn't have anymore non-smoking rooms. I asked them to come spray and they never did.

Non smokers beware