Country Hearth Inn Lake Ozark

3703 W HIGHWAY 54, Lake Ozark 65049
573-365-4566

Not Impressed

Our family stayed at this hotel because of previous reviews, although they were a year+ ago. Upon arriving at the hotel it was a bit frightening. Looked quite run down from the outside. It was, however, clean and appeared to be freshly painted ...Read more
"Clean, Friendly & Reasonable"

Popped in on late Sunday night evening on Labor Day weekend and was greeted pleasantly and price was reasonable. Room was very clean... no complaints at all but would have preferred a larger television... plenty of towels...overall I would stay ...Read more
Osage Beach

Overall, I was very pleased with this hotel. In fact, should I venture there again anytime soon, I will most likely use this hotel again, and recommend it.
Excellent Accomodations

You can't hardly beat this one for a $* stay. Very clean, pleasant people, nice pool, good location.
Lake Ozark, MO

The Country Hearth Inn in Lake Ozark, MO is the cleanest hotel we have ever stayed at. The owners and staff were very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this motel when you are in the Lake of the Ozarks area.

"Lake Ozark, MO"