AmeriSuites Las Colinas

333 W JOHN W CARPENTER FRWY, Irving 75039
972-910-0302

The hotel is very clean and hospitable.

The hotel was very clean from the grounds, front lobby, to the room. Staff was very helpful.
The hotel is good for the amount of $ you pay

The hotel is clean. It's not the far from downtown and other suburb locations. The room are clean and spacious. The bathroom is nice.
Good hotel close to airport

Pros - Proximity to airport, very quiet hotel, free breakfast & internet, room was very clean, comfortable bed. Cons - Really none, except the elevators were VERY slow. Overall, hotel offers great value for the price and closeness to airport.
excellent

i will recomend with my friends everythings was good except for the breakfast they took it away early before 10:30 i didnt make it casue i was running doing exercises but the price was good for the room
The hotel was very clean an inviting.

This hotel was very nice and clean we really enjoyed our stay. They serve a decent breakfast and the little kitchen was really nice since we had to order in for lunch and dinner. Great pizza and chinese delivery! If you are taking the shuttle be ...Read more

Just didnt kow the hotel was 100% smoke free bummer for me

Smoke free? didnt know bummer for o WELL But a very nice place
Why is this not 4 star?!

Everything about my stay was flawless. I know it's a just a Holiday Inn Express, but it felt way nicer than most other 4 or 5 star hotels that I've stayed in. I was impressed.
Warm and Friendly Hotel

The hotel was very nice. Very friendly staff and wonderful room.
Loved this beautiful hotel

It was fairly new and appointed very well. Clean, bright and refreshing. Staff is friendly and professional. It is not too far from several things but a beat off the beaten path.
This hotel is decent with comfortable and spacious rooms.

Nice place to spend a quiet evening. Away from all the noise. Staff very friendly. Breakfast was decent. I would definitely recommend this place.