Larkspur Landing Hillsboro

3133 NE SHUTE ROAD, Hillsboro 97124
503-681-2121

Expected better for the price

The outside of the hotel looks great, the common areas look luxurious, but the kitchenette in the room looks dated. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. I felt that the water for sale in room was kind of tacky though. ...Read more
definately a good place to stay

After the hole we stayed in the night before (for practically the same price as the Larkspur Landing Hotel) this hotel was a delight. Nice room - practically perfect. Would definately stay here again!!
Loved it

I really enjoyed my stay here, the beds were sooo comfortable, the room spacious and nice. Very well equipped kitchenette. I slept better here than anywhere else. Really really pleasant!!!!
Great visit!

We've stayed in other Larkspur Landing Suites and this one did not disappoint. The breakfast is good, service is excellent, and having a two-room suite is ideal for families with kids! I'm sure we'll be back!
CHECK YOUR RATE

Hotel is nice. But, check your rate at checkin. I had a quoted price but was in a hurry to check in. At checkout was charged $20 more per night than quoted, staff said, "you initialed the rate when you checked in." which I had not. Just be sure to ...Read more