Holiday Inn Express And Suites Byron

312 HIGHWAY 49 NORTH, Byron 31008
478-956-7829

Nice place to stop

Very nice hotel. Our room was clean and the breakfast was more than sufficient. I would definitely stay here again.
Great motel!!

This motel should be rated at least 2 1/2 stars if not 3. The room was spacious (king bed, chair with automan, desk with chair, microwave, refrigerator, flat-screen tv) with plenty of room to move around. Very clean! The bed was very comfortable. ...Read more
Good Place

Travel agency rates this hotel as 2 stars. I would rate it as at least 2.5 stars. This hotel is eveything I would expect any Holiday Inn to be. It is convenient to I-75 and reasonably priced.
GREAT STAY!

We enjoyed our stay and especially enjoyed the Kids Suite! Only room for 2 kids, couldn't have squeezed in a 3rd unless 2 can sleep in a twin! Service, Appearannce, Internet, Breakfast were all super! Well lit and in decent area.
GREAT STAY!