Ramada Limited Midland

3100 WEST WALL ST, Midland 79701
432-699-4144

Bad Service. Not worth the rating or the room charge.

They do not even want to clean rooms. Bathroom is very small including the toilet. Long check in time. Out of four nights stayed the room was not cleaned on three of the nights.
The hotel room was comfortable.

Upon arriving at the hotel it looked a bit scary, but I realized it was under construction. I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. Great continental breakfast the next morning. Staff was friendly.
Excellent value for the market it's in!

I got more than i expected for what i paid. Quiet, clean, very comfortable bed (felt like memory foam). The towels were very thick compared to most "chains" i have stayed in. I know where i will stay next overnight in town.
close to convention hotel

value and service just as good as convention hotel and half the price
Good bed, but room felt dingy

At check-in, desk clerk was pre-occupied with her cell phone and was unprofessionally dressed. Hotel feels worn, dark and dingy. The bed was great, which saved it. Good value in overpriced Midland/Odessa area.

good place fo the prce

had a really good time , it was nice and quiet, will stay there again next time
Good place to stay for the money.

Overall, I had a good experience. The room I had was newly renovated, although the layout was a little off (i.e. if you had the desk chair pulled out, you couldn't get past the bed, etc). They had the new CFL lights bulbs which made some linens look ...Read more
The beds are amazing

I was in Midland for business and stayed here. The hotel was undergoing renovations at the pool area, but did not bother me. The beds were amazingly comfortable. One of the best I have ever stayed in at any price. It is really convenient to downtown ...Read more
Nice hotel Excellent price

It is an older hotel that has been remodeled and updated. Clean comfortable and the best price in Midland.
It was a great plave to stay.

The staff was very friendly and the room was very neat and clean. The beds were wonderful.. I would stay again and recommend it to my friends..