Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport

2900 S 192ND, Seatac 98188
206-241-9292

hmmm, not great, not bad

i had read the reviews and came with an open mind. Here is my take on things. My first room was occupied (thank goodness I didn't meet the occupiers), back to the front desk for a new room and an apology. MY room was in the basement. As stated, ...Read more
We were expecting more for the money.

Overall this was poor quality for the money. There was no elevator to the second floor where we had our room. The area around the airport where this is located is pretty rundown and the motel look and decor fits the area. We were disappointed.
Very good hotel to start an extended trip.

I needed a room near the airport from which to take an early flight as the fist step in a week long trip. I felt relaxed and comfortable the next morning. I was dismayed however that they did not have a working elevator.
Can't think of anything good

As soon as I stepped up to the front desk I knew we were in trouble. The clerk was dealing with a water leak in two rooms, another customer just checked into a room that was already occupied.
GOOD PLACE TO STAY ONE NIGHT FOR MORN FLIGHT OLD PROPERTY

Ive stayed in quality inns before this one in my opinion is just a cash cow for q/i corp real close to seatac

Good experience

The staff was very helpful with getting us shuttle service to and from our cruise port and with any other questions or needs that we had.
THE STAFF WERE VERY HELPFUL IN ARRANGING ACCOMIDATIONS TO AIRPORT

I will be using them again and have recommended them to friends
Old facility - needs refurbishing. Continental breakfast weak.

Because we booked through a broker, we were placed in the basement. The room was old and musty. The breakfast area was crowded and not well supplied. Shuttle service was prompt and convenient.
good location to walk the city

walking distance from space needle, musseum, and bars noy centrally located, ok if you have a car, or public transportation.
the staff was friendly and very helpful

the location was great for my purposes, getting around was very easy