Microtel Inn And Suites Rice

2771 DECKER DR, Rice Lake 54868
715-736-2010

Clean

The room was very clean, it was nice having a refridgerator and microwave in the room. The bathroom was fairly large. The beds were not that comfortable. The TV's are outdated, and it would have been nice to have a DVD player or pay-per-view ...Read more
Excellent value and very good comfort

Well maintained property. Microtel has very soft beds with fluffy comforters which are very nice. The breakfast was very good and there was plenty of seating. Would definitely stay here again.
surpiising good, indeed excellent value for the money. If the other [properties are as good I would use them whenever I could.

property is surprising excellent for money. I expected your average motel and got a wo0nderful surprise . Room is large and very spacious. Breakfast is excellent I would look for those properties again without5 hesitation
Pleasant Stay

Very nice hotel in a great location. Breakfast was very good!
Pleasant Stay

Very nice hotel in a great location. Breakfast was very good!

Shoe Box

These hotels are say just what they mean, Micro. The room was so small there was not enough space to put are suite case. The next time I stay any where it would not be a Microtel.
This is a Very Clean Hotel!

My company booked my stay at this hotel. I was impressed at how clean my room was. The staff was very friendly!! I hope to stay there again the next time I am in Rice Lake.
This is a Very Clean Hotel!