Select Inn Waukesha

2510 PLAZA COURT, Waukesha 53816
1-262-786-6015

Good value

Good value,a good location, and the amenities such as WiFi, microwave and refrigerator. I enjoyed my stay.
Very Nice

Bed very comfortable, staff friendly, could clean around the bed better, but the bathroom was very clean.
Very friendly staff

Check in was smooth. Breakfast was great, with many choices. Rooms had refridgerators and microwaves to make extended stays even more affordable. And most important, the rooms were very clean.
Great affordable experience

I stumbled upon this by accident. What a great experience this turned out to be!! Great affordable hotel with good interstate location and great breakfast. Good clean rooms and friendly staff. This is my new favorite whenever I am in the area.
peaceful - well maintained and clean

enjoyed stay - bed great and room well organized and cleaned.

Great Location

Nice & clean motel- - Wonderful breakfast area and "homey" lobby. Couldn't ask for easier access to the Interstate highways!!
Nice Hotel for the money.

We have stayed here several times and it is a good hotel for the money. Easy to find and Texas Roadhouse and Putt Putt within walking distance. They have alwasys treated us right.
Great price

Great price, clean room, frig, microwave, stayed before, will stay again
good deal

I enjoyed the location. The quality was well worth the price. The staff was helpful.
Great

Went up there for the Wisconsin State Fair. Stayed 1 night it was great.Location was great .Extra clean