Holiday Inn Express Harvey

2433 MANHATTAN BOULEVARD, Harvey 70058
504-366-5055

Good location. Very friendly staff. Good breakfast

Was looking for a nice place to stay the night before flying home. This place fit the bill. It is near NO so going into town wouldn't be a problem. Overall a very nice hotel. Nice welcoming staff, clean and close to plenty of places to eat. Very ...Read more
Comfortable and convenient

This was my second stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Harvey, La. It is conveniently located near restaurants, retail outlets and, most important for me, near family. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Plenty of space in the bathroom for ...Read more
very nice for the price

It was a very comfortable stay and the continental breakfast was a plus for my clan. The front desk was very courteous and accomodating.
LOVE THIS HOTEL

Everyone there was so helpful, the free hot breakfast buffet was exceptionally awesome, and the rooms were really clean.
Friendliest Staff i have ever seen

The Holiday Inn Express in Harvey LA has the best and friendliest staff of any hotel i have ever stayed at.\nEveryone i camein contact with was friendly and went out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable.

Great Hotel

The staff at the front desk made me very welcomed. The lady who checked me in was GREAT!!! The room was excellent--very clean--they showed alot of pride in their hotel.
Great Hotel