Twin Creeks Bed And Breakfast

2295 Twin Creeks Way, Ronan 59864
406-676-8800

Beautiful Log home

I stayed for the weekend with my husband, the house and view were beautiful. The owner of the bed and breakfast was very sweet and the breakfast she made was very tasty.
Very pleasant.

A bit off the road, but a lovely spot - quiet and a nice view. Very friendly service and excellent breakfast. We would have stayed longer if we had known how nice it would be.
Not as advertised, and very disappointed with that.

The website that I searched advertised a room with a log bed, satelite tv, Wifi, and a great Montana breakfast. There was no log bed, but the bed we had was comfortable. The room was clean, but there were some dead insects in the bathroom area. ...Read more
Lovely Stay

Stayed for 5 days and loved this relaxing B&B. The innkeepers were very nice and made us feel right at home. The scenery is absolutely beautiful, something out of a movie. I recommend the Twin Creeks to anyone looking for a nice B&B.
One Night Stay

The staff/service is in need of complete revamping; very disrespectful and unwelcoming. Children or active adults should look for a more accomodating place to stay. Less of a bed and breakfast and more of a room in someone's closely monitored ...Read more