Best Western Carowinds

3675 Foothills Way, Fort Mill 29708
1-803-548-8400

Very nice and accommodating

We only stayed one night, but were very pleased with the overall appearance of the room, the bed and linens, cleanliness, and facilities. The breakfast buffet was great!
Enjoyed completely

I loved everything about this hotel. It was across the street from Carowinds. It had a continental breakfast. It has an outside pool that closes at 10:00 PM and is very small, my only negative. The rooms are clean and maintained well.
Stay somewhere else

We recently stayed at this hotel 1 night during a quick trip to Carowinds. We were extremely dissappointed in the quality and surrounding area. The hotel is very close to Carowinds which is good, but it is also behind a dying hotel that throws its ...Read more
Extremely good for the price

My wife and I just wanted a place to stay overnight in NC, and I found a killer rate at this hotel. Reviews were all good, so I booked it. Glad I did. Good price, clean room, no complaints at all.
Very nice hotel

I would stay there again. The room was very comfortable and clean. Staff was quick and nice. It was very close to the attractions we were there to see.

no surprises

Enjoyed our stay , good value for the cost. My wife and I would definitely go back.
Value, Value, Value!

Courteous staff who cares, adequate breakfast, and super clean. Do not hesitate to stay here, especially in the off-season. Could be a bit of a traffic hassle during the theme park season though. Convenient to gas and food, as well as industrial ...Read more
Hotel was a value for the priice.

Made my decision from the reviews already posted and they were right.
Very clean and close to things

I tried this hotel because it was cheaper than someof the surrounding hotels. It was very clean, the staff very nice, and the hotel was close to everything. i.e. Crackerbarrel, Carowinds etc. Highly recommend.
good place to stay for Carowinds

Great value hotel. It was clean and affordable. Great location for Carowinds. Stayed here a few times the past year when my wife and I go to Carowinds. It's just about across the street. The breakfast is alright, if you eat light. Over all I will ...Read more