Harbour Plaza Hong Kong

20 TAK FUNG ST WAMPOA GARDEN, Kowloon
852 26213188

Amazing Hotel

Stayed 3 nights with my wife & 2 kids in superior ocean view room. Spectacular views, great rooftop pool, large modern clean room and great friendly staff. Excellent breakfast!
Nice Place

Great place off the beaten path. I stayed here to be close to friend's home but I'd do it all over again! Great public transportaion close by. Lots of local restuarants. Local feel to the neighborhood.
Nice Place

Great staff

Stayed 4 nights wife my wife & daughter in ocean view room. Spectacular views, great rooftop pool, large modern clean room and great friendly staff. Doorman knew my name within hours of arriving. Location a bit away from the action but plenty of ...Read more
Great staff

PERFECT !

I stayed there for a night which was really amazing! From the room with full seaview to the pool locates on the top floor of the hotel, all are just PERFECT ! Food provided in this hotel are tasty ! Can't complain !!