Days Inn St. Louis/Westport

1970 Craig Road, St Louis, Missouri 63146

Editor's Note: This property was formerly Clubhouse Inn and Suites.

Not really saving $

I stayed here to save some money. However, I realized I would have rather just slept in my car and not payed for a room at all. It was dirty and in a bad part of town.
Great surprise easy to access from the highway

This was a pleasant surprise the people were nice rooms were very nice. I would stay there in the area again
It was good for a one night stay.

It was good for an affordable one night stay. The rooms were old but clean. I would stay again.
Friendly and helpful staff.

Nice hotel for the money. Staff provided a list of local places to eat and visit. As well as providing a shuttle to and from the airport, there was shuttle service to some of the local sights.
great for the price

We got a deal on this hotel. It wasn't anywhere near the nicest place I've ever stayed but for fifty bucks, it gave us plenty of space and everything in the room worked. Breakfast was better than average. If you can ignore the torn wallpaper and ...Read more

Liked it so much stayed 2 nights instead of 1

Traveling with my daughter and her 2 and 4 year olds. Staff was super. Had no problem with noise after 8pm bedtime for the girls
Very nice clean room. Staff was friendly.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. Love the free happy hour and the breakfast. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Close to St Charles.
good price good stay, good for traveling through

good price good stay, good for traveling through. As always, when the price is right these places are just fine to stay at. Everything we needed and they were helpful here too. Good people at the desk but didn't late us check out late.
This hotel looks better on the internet than it does in person

Our first night at this hotel my family woke up at 2 am to the sound of a vacuum in the hallway. A toilet had overflowed and the water had run into our room. We were not informed of this, but instead discovered this as an issue when we woke in the ...Read more
wonderful experience

everything was great, clean everything, friendley staff, very helpful, plan on many return trips