Best Western Alderwood

19332 36th Ave W, Lynnwood, Washington 98036

Daughter's Wedding

We came for my daughters wedding and found this hotel to be located well for us. We liked it so much we spent 3 nites went to the wedding a little north, then came back for 2 more nites. The staff was always helpfull, the beakfast buffet was one of ...Read more
Great Rooms

Very nice hotel. Rooms were very big with skylights. Only negative was housekeeping was pretty stingy with the towels and wash cloths. Front desk was very helpful and got us more for the money you can't beat this.
Quiet and clean

Very clean and quiet rooms, staff is friendly, breakfast choices and cleanliness is great.
Bad pillows, bad service

The pillows have been sanitized so much, I wouldn"t even call them pillows. When I requested an additional pillow, I was told there was ONLY 1 in the WHOLE entire hotel. Crappy customer service, I will not stay here again.
"Bad pillows, bad service"

The pillows have been sanitized so much, I wouldn't even call them pillows. When I requested an additional pillow, I was told there was ONLY 1 in the WHOLE entire hotel. Crappy customer service, I will not stay here again.

Bad pillows, bad service

"location, location, location"

My kids and I choose this hotel every time we visit the area. Everything is nearby.
EVERYTHING WE NEEDED AT OUR FINGERTIPS

The staff were extra helpful and very friendly. The room was super clean. This hotel even provided a computer for assistance in making last minute plans and checking for changes in travel plans.
Lynnwood Best Western

Very nice place. Great staff, clean

This place can not be beat! Noise did not bother us. Good location, clean, great breakfast and good staff and GOOD PRICE! Will stay again .