Travelodge Los Angeles LAX South

1804 E SYCAMORE, El Segundo 90245
310 615-1073

Avoid this Travelodge

I agree with the review that says go to the other Travelodge by LAX. This one does not offer 24 hour shuttle service, the rooms are bigger but have a funky smell, and management attitude is less than charming...
The Best!

This was one of the best hotels and a great location.
"Travelodge, LA"

The Travelodge on Sycamore, LA, lighting was poor, remote was broken, double bed instead of queen, bathroom floor dirty or stained with mold, shower dirty. Old part of motel. Looked better in newer part.
my night of hell

my friend and i got to LA and were looking for a place to stay. We ended up at travelodge because her boyfriend and family were staying there. i got a room with a queen size bed, and full kitchen. At first glance the room looked like a the ...Read more
Worst stay ever at a travelodge

Make sure you stay at the other travelodge the one with the Denny's in it. The staff are more respectful and the rooms are 100% better.

Do not stay here

Smells terrible,looks terrible and is so run down. I prepaid and checked out and got another hotel for my stay. This hotel is far from a 2 star
Transportation

Most of the hotels near LAX have free transportation running 24 hours. This hotel offered free shuttle service, but you had to call for it. That wasn't clear and I waited for a long time before figuring it out.
Avoid This Hotel

The room smelled, and half the features didn't work.I had prepaid on the internet. They took my credit card for incidentals, then charged it again for the room.
Good for the price

Stayed for 6 nights for a conference because it was cheaper than the host hotel and within walking distance. Not far from Manhattan/Hermosa beach areas. Breakfast is lousy, but there is an IHOP and Starbucks nearby. Room was fine, not many cable ...Read more
Older Motel, but great beds

Very surprised at the new and very comfortable bed. It is an older Motel, so it will creak , but for the monies, it is great. I have stayed there several tiimes and will book again whenever I am in the area. Thanks for being there.