Comfort Inn at Shady Grove

16216 South Frederick Road, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20877
301-330-0023

Mixed -- Very good staff, average room, poor beds (old)

Not bad overall, Staff and cleanliness were very good. But the mattress was old and very worn out.
Excellent location and value for the money.

Excellent location in town; easily accessible from main arteries. Staff was welcoming. Room was clean and bed was comfortable.
Great Hotel Staff Experience

I left my diamond pendant necklace in the room when I check out. When I called the hotel a day later, the housekeeping staff had turned in my necklace and I was able to pick it up that same day. I am so very appreciative.
This hotel made me feel welcome

Clean rooms, comfortable bed. Clean bathroom with lots of towels. Convenient to where I needed to be. More and better resturant choices need to be added to their recommendations. List of local grocery and convenient stores need to be provided in the ...Read more
Outstanding "bang for the buck".

Not a high-end property but clean, pretty new, friendly staff, good location, some nice touches, basically a very good value.

Great experience.

Fully enjoyed. Free transportation to Metro. Great warm breakfast. Staff was very helpful & welcoming.
Great Experience

The hotel was nice and clean. The staff was courteous and very helpful. Good Breakfast, and prompt shuttle to Metro to D.C. I would recommend this hotel to my friends.
The hotel was clean, comfortable and well decorated. It was the best hotel we have ever stayed in.

We loved the way the hotel and rooms were decorated. The room was very comfortable. It was very clean. Everything we needed was in our room. It was very well managed. We would love to come back to the Comfort Inn at Shady Grove.
Awesome!!

Very nice hotel and very cheap considering what else is available in the area. Nice lobby with a decent continental breakfast and clean facilities. I would definitely stay here again! There's also a great Indian restaurant within walking distance!
Absolutely beautiful, but toxic

The Comfort Inn at Shady Grove is JUST LOVELY! However, their beautiful new carpet in the hallways was outgassing so strongly that it made both me and my husband develop red faces, swollen eyes, and tons of hives on our foreheads and cheeks. The ...Read more