Comfort Inn at Shady Grove

16216 South Frederick Road, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20877
301-330-0023

Excellent location and value for the money.

Excellent location in town; easily accessible from main arteries. Staff was welcoming. Room was clean and bed was comfortable.
Great Hotel Staff Experience

I left my diamond pendant necklace in the room when I check out. When I called the hotel a day later, the housekeeping staff had turned in my necklace and I was able to pick it up that same day. I am so very appreciative.
Outstanding "bang for the buck".

Not a high-end property but clean, pretty new, friendly staff, good location, some nice touches, basically a very good value.
Great experience.

Fully enjoyed. Free transportation to Metro. Great warm breakfast. Staff was very helpful & welcoming.
Great Experience

The hotel was nice and clean. The staff was courteous and very helpful. Good Breakfast, and prompt shuttle to Metro to D.C. I would recommend this hotel to my friends.

The hotel was clean, comfortable and well decorated. It was the best hotel we have ever stayed in.

We loved the way the hotel and rooms were decorated. The room was very comfortable. It was very clean. Everything we needed was in our room. It was very well managed. We would love to come back to the Comfort Inn at Shady Grove.
Awesome!!

Very nice hotel and very cheap considering what else is available in the area. Nice lobby with a decent continental breakfast and clean facilities. I would definitely stay here again! There's also a great Indian restaurant within walking distance!
A Good Vacation Hotel

The room was clean and comfortable and the beds were nice and firm (so no sinking into the middle). Located in a nice suburban area with reasonably priced restaurants within walking distance. The shuttle service to and from the Metro Rail provided ...Read more
Fantastic experience

This is an excellent facitiy. The rooms are clean, the staff very friendly and more than heplful. The location is wonderful for those who want out of the hustle and bustle of DC. The shuttle service to the metro is an added incentive to stay here. ...Read more
Excellent Choice

This is was a great hotel, clean, with excellent service. They displayed many awards behind the front counter that seem to be well deserved. Great Choice....