Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison Quorum

15160 Quorum Drive, Addison, Texas 75001

Great value for the money!

The staff was very friendly and even let us check in very early. A variety of restaurants walkable to the hotel.
Have stayed twice, will stay again!

Excellent value, if you get the discounted rate. Excellent restaurants and bars within walking distance. Many other conviences with walking distance too. Has been busy both times I have stayed, so I had to floor hop for ice. I will stay here again.

The hotel was very well located right off a major highway. The hotel was bright and well kept and the rooms were spacious. The only negative was that the breakfast was expensive and the internet kept losing connection, but I will definetily staty ...Read more
NICE HOTEL REALLY LIKED IT.

I really like the service very freindly and helpful.Rooms were clean and fresh every day.Plenty of places to eat and shop at also.
Felt like home ...but better

Nice clean room with king size bed ,sofa and free internet. Nice big pool and food on site.

Good hotel

Needed something close with good price. Quiet with pool.
Truly an excellent experience.

Staff was warm and accomodating. Near mall and resturants. Nice area. Near a dog park. Received gift card with booking!
VERY NICE HOTEL

Very clean, nice rooms, great staff.
Great place to stay

I loved the hotel. It was in a great location with excellent rates. The bed was so comfortable that I didn't want to get out of it. Would gladly stay there again!
Great place to stay