Ramada Inn St. George

1440 E ST GEORGE BLVD, St George 84770
435 628-2828

AWESOME stay!

We stayed a week last spring, and it was wonderful. Clean, nice pool area and comfy beds. The staff couldn't have been nicer. Convenient to Zion National Park, grocery, shopping, everything right there. I would DEFINATELY recommend it.
Great location and staff.

This hotel had a great access to many areas, especially the freeway. The staff was very helpful and detailed.
Hotel and location was great

Hotel and location was great, Did have some plumbing problem though
Such wonderful surprise!

We knew we wold be arriving in St George very late at night after driving for hours. We were very uncomfortable with the idea of checking into a hotel in the middle of the night with no idea of the conditions of the rooms. The last place we stayed ...Read more
Great room for the price.

Great room for the money. It was a very basic no frills room but very clean and comfortable. Breakfast as good, pool area was well maintained. Would stay at this location again!

nice staff, location handy for outlet mall and other shopping, restaurants within walking distance

pleasant an helpful staff; hotel is right next to outlet shopping and a short drive from other shopping and golf. several good restaurants within walking distance. good size, quiet rooms with fridge and microwave.
Great Hotel location and service

Has been remodeled ,clean, friendly staff , very convenient location, a great value .
Too hot

The air in the room was not turned on and it took forever to get the room cooled down. The pool closed at 10;30 and that was too early.
very clean

The room was very clean and the staff friendly.
Decent room for a weary traveler but reeked of cigars

Front desk was open late as promised which was what I needed with a late check-in. Staff was friendly and commons areas of Hotel were attractive and clean. I was placed in a smoking room because I had a small pet with me; the room had a very strong ...Read more