Holiday Inn Express Lompoc

1417 NORTH H STREET, Lompoc 93436
805-736-2391

Great Hotel

Very Clean, Brand new hotel. Breakfast was plentiful, the eggs were not that good but it would be hard to find a hotel with a better breakfast. Rooms were clean and spacious. Probably the best hotel in Lompoc. Towels could have been softer.
Nice place

This hotel was very nice and clean. We would recommend this hotel
great place to stay

The staff was very nice and helpful, the room was very clean, and breakfast was great. I would definitely recommend this place.
Good Service

We were pleasantly surprised to find that there was fruit, cookies, and beverages available in the lobby when we checked in. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The desk clerk was friendly and very helpful. I would stay here again.
Very Pleased

Front office staff was very helpful. Room was very clean, quiet, a great value for the money. Very good breakfast with bacon, cheese omlettes and assorted other items.

Great Place!

This hotel was very clean and very comfortable Excellent breakfast. Very quiet.
Fantastic!

Beautiful hotel. Great customer service. Great extras with cookies and breakfast. The best hotel I've stayed at in the Lompoc area.
Thanks

I am very particular about the cleanliness of the hotel I stay in, and found this hotel to be one of the best yet. Thanks for taking the care to be certain the hotels you represent are top notch.