La Quinta Inn Everett

12619 4th Ave W, Everett 98204
425-347-9099

Bed and Breakfast

Nice hotel, free breakfast and very nice and polite staff.
A very average stay in a very average hotel.

The staff I encountered during my stay were very welcoming and pleasant. The room was nice, and the bed was comfortable. However, the toilet had not been flushed from the previous user, and it made me a little sick to my stomache to see that.
Small rooms and aging property

The rooms were very small, and this appeared to be an older property that hadn't received many updates. It was clean, however. I didn't think it was the greatest value for the money we paid.
Good average hotel, would stay here again

This hotel was hard to find - tucked around the corner next to another hotel. Nothing fancy, nothing funky, would recommend unless you are very very picky, and then you need to spend much more money!
I just slept there one night. It was just OK. Nothing special, just average.

Staff was nice. Room was a little small, bed a little hard. For a room and a bed it was just average. I would stay there again if the oppertunity arose.

Comfortable - Friendly and Helpful Staff - Great stay

We were welcomed by friendly staff that were very helpful. Our first room had a bit of an odor to it, smelled of carpet cleaning solution, but when I let them know they immediately moved us to another room that was fresh and clean. The location was ...Read more
lodging more than adequate

reservation and room as expected. good location for visit and time of year. would defiantely use again.
Great hotel!

Great place to stay! I had a court date and didn't want to drive from home on the morning of. Would definately stay again!
I would stay there again.

To get to the hotel, you had to drive behind another hotel because they shared the same parking lot along with the small Casino, it was a bit confusing if you didn't know. Loved the warm cookies in the lobby when we arrived. Could walk to the ...Read more
Good value, clean and quiet

As you expect, the hotel was just a basic place to stay. Location is good and pricing is reasonable for the area.