Country Inn Suites Anderson

116 INTERSTATE BOULEVARD, Anderson 29621

Nice place, but...

Two small details caught us off guard. First the heated pool. Not Heated. The room with the pool, heated, but not the water. second, no lock on the bathroom door, what is up with that? I will tell you you staff was very nice, and the breakfast was ...Read more
Easy and reasonable place to stay when visiting Clemson during busy weekends

Staff is always friendly, breakfast is good with a nice variety and the breakafast room and lobby are kept very clean. Sheets were a little scratchy the second night, which is unusual for this location.
Great place to stay

I was very pleased with the cleaniness of the room, and the price wasn't bad either, plus we were surrounded by resturants and stores to go to. We also had a great Free Breakfast.
all was well with one exception

I would stay at this hotel again, however it will be when the construction is complete. The second floor was in renovation, all of the rooms were open and visible from the lobby. This was a little disconcerting. The room and staff were fine
Very Friendly Staff

I have stayed at this hotel on two different occasions. I was very pleased with my stay each time. The staff are very friendly. They also have books you can read while you are there! I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Great place to stay!

Very good location, convenient to Clemson University and restaurants. Great hotel with a full breakfast. I will be staying there when I go to visit my daughter over the next 4 years at college.
Great place to stay!

We really enjoyed our stay

The two room suite was very nice and very clean. Two TV's so our daughter could watch one in her room and we could watch in ours. VERY clean indoor pool. Will stay again.
We really enjoyed our stay