Holiday Inn Convention Center Overland Park

10920 NALL AVENUE, Overland Park 66211
913-312-0900

When we return

Any time we return to Kansas City it will be to this same hotel, it was clean very well taken care of and easy access to everything. The best place we have stayed at in a very long time.

Holiday Inn Experience

4 Plush pillows on each bed. Very firm/comfortable beds. Spacious room. Highly recomend staying here!
Friendly Staff! Great Rooms!

We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn - Convention Center in Overland Park, KS while attending my cousin's wedding. At this stage in our life it seems we are at someone's wedding every other weekend! This hotel did an amazing job! Everything went ...Read more

Best staff!!

This Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites has outstanding staff. I travel a lot for business and this is my first choice when traveling to Overland Park.
Best staff!!

Friendly Staff! Great Rooms!