Drury Inn And Suites Fenton

1088 S HIGHWAY DR, Fenton 63026
6363437822

This hotel far exceeded my expectations. An excellent value for the money!

My daughter and I were traveling cross-country and booked this hotel sight unseen. We were easily able to find it. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend it.
great value.

We will stay again there. we also stayed at same place over 10 years ago and it has improved greatly. thanks
Great Value - Friendly Staff

We were very impressed with this Drury. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. We didn't use the pool, but it looked nice. Best amenity was the full breakfast - wow.
Second Home

We stay here every three weeks. My Mom is taking chemo treatments and we go the night before since we have to be there early. Staff is wonderful. Dinner and breakfast are always wonderful. Rooms are very clean.
Very nice stay

Our two non-smoking rooms reeked of smoke to the point where opening our suitcases (after one night!) at home released a cloud of stench. I got the feeling they ran out of non-smoking rooms and just slapped a "no-smoking" sign on the little table ...Read more

This Hotel was a great place! friendly staff!

This is a wonderful place to stay, I was helped in getting directions to the Shriners Hospital from the Hotel. Would highly recommend to friends and family.
great for families

Everyone was very welcoming.Several families with kids stayed there too.I think its esp. good for families with kids since they stay and eat free.The food was basic cafeteria tasting food but filled your tummy.My room was next to the exersize room ...Read more
Very Nice Place

Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms very attractive and clean. Beds comfortable. Breakfast is very good. Pricing excellent. All in all a very nice place to stay.
Great Experience

The staff out-performed themselves and were so friendly and accomodating. Every aspect of the stay was more and better than expected. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Great Place

We stay here on a regularly. My mom does chemo every three weeks. It is a great place to stay. Evening hot food and drinks, hot breakfast in the morning, clean rooms and a very friendly staff, we love it here.