Wingate by Wyndham Kearney

108 3rd Avenue, Kearney, Nebraska 68847
308-237-4400

Easily located, friendly & nice hotel to visit

Front desk and breakfast room staff made our recent stay great; comfy rooms with that extra lounge chair, microwave and small refrigerator were a hit with us too. I would stay there again with my family.
Wonderful service and will gladly book again!

Great value would definitely stay again! The people were friendly and offered great service.
Great Value For the Money

Let's be honest, there isn't a lot of great choices along 80 for less than $*. I had given up on finding a reasonably priced yet well kept hotel but this was a great find. The room was clean and in good repair. There were no flaws in paint or ...Read more
Just okay

Right off the interstate so that was a plus. The pool was to cold to use which was a disappointment to my daughter. I am not sure if we had a bad room location but it was noisy. I could hear both rooms on our side and above us. We made it through ...Read more
Excellent Experience

The room was great and the staff were exceptional! From check-in, to check-out, they were helpful and accommodating. They not only represented the hotel well, the the people of Nebraska too.

A bit musty.

Room was not as clean as we'd like. It was particularly musty smelling. Mold around the AC unit made us glad to only be there overnight.
Nice Stop During a Long Drive

We stopped at the Wingate during a long drive. The staff was fine, and the room was clean, quiet, and very comfortable. The included breakfast topped things off! Nice motel to visit while on the road.
Good Value

Clean, real comfortable bed, liked the Refrigerator & Microwave in the room, Free Contenential Breakfast saved me money each morning.