Hampton Inn Suites San Jose

1 KM ESTE DEL AEROPUERTO, Juan Santamaria Fren
011 506 436 0000

not bad

it was okay. it was a one night layover after a long journey so we survived. breakfast was ok. internet was not great. room was comfortable. wish they had an exhaust fan in the bathroom.
perfect place to start or end your vacation

We had an early morning flight and stayed there the night before. It is clean, close to the airport, even made us breakfasts to go f\since we had to leave before their breakfast started.
U.S. quality

Nice quality business hotel, located very close to the airport. The shuttle service is quick and a welcome site to new visitors. The staff was friendly and all speak english, the rooms were very nice and typical of U.S. The breakfast was ok with ...Read more
?

I was to have a rental car delivered to me and they told the rental agent that I was a no show and not at the hotel. When in fact I was sitting in my room waiting for the car. This caused me an hour delay for the day.
Standard Hampton Inn

This is a very standard American-style hotel. Staff was friendly, security was good, rooms were comfortable, and very close to the airport. Other's staying with me ate at Fiesta nearby and highly recommend it.