Inverness at South Padre

Best Thing Is The View
Great Place!!!
Good...not Great
very satisfied

Everything about this place was great. The rooms were extremely clean, as was the hotel. The rooms were outdated, but my kids liked it more then the Marriot. I have stayed at over 6 South Padre hotels, and this one by far is my favorite.

Good hotel

This hotel is right on the beach. Our room was kinda small but it had a full kitchen. The staff was very friendly. Not a luxury hotel, but I would stay here again.
Last Minute Trip

The hotel we usually stay at was booked. The price of the Padres South was $ less than what we usually pay. I decided to take a chance and stay at this hotel despite all the negative reviews. When we arrived the staff was very helpful. The elevator ...Read more
Great Beach Views
Romantic Get Away

Stayed in April 08 for 4 days. A little construction on the sight next door but we had a fantastic time and the staff was superb. We were treated like royalty and they remembered our names each day.
You Get What You Pay For

The rate are cheap and the hotel is right on the beach. So, you're probably wondering why it's suck a great deal. We got a great deal, $** per night in August. Here's a list of things they don't tell you about the hotel. 1. The elevators don't work ...Read more