Results 1-5of 5 Reviews
July 29, 2010
March 16, 2007
From journal Belize It
April 14, 2005
From journal A Week in Ambergris Caye
January 20, 2003
1. Great location. Located right in downtown, it was very easy to get around the city. Also, being close to the airport is great because you don't have to carry your stuff very far.
2. Cable TV: I know it sounds lame that I mention cable TV, but consider this: It rained incessantly the first few days in Ambergris, and I enjoyed watching the US cable TV. So sue me.
3. The pool is great and relaxing. Not much of a beach.
4. Really nice restaurant and bar. I spent time at the bar, which is very nice, but I didn't actually eat at the restaurant. The food looked very good though.
5. Great view...see picture.
6. The on-site dive shop (Aqua Dives) was very good. See my Aqua Dives entry for more.
7. Service overall was good. However, I'm convinced that they didn't wash my shower the first couple of days. They were very prompt when I mentioned my suspicions and the front desk sent someone up right way.
8. Other amenities: fresh water every day, air conditioning, beach towels, safe.
9.The rooms were good, but not enormous.
Overall, the Sunbreeze is a good hotel that is very functional. Staying there won't be the highlight of your vacation, but it also won't ruin it either. I would stay there again.
For more info, go to their homepage or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
From journal New Year's in Ambergris Caye
San Jose, California
January 22, 2001
From journal Dolphins, and Sharks, and Rays -- Oh My!