RIU Palace Macao -All Inclusive

Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Not as expected

I had very high expectations - and it was because it was my first trip that was all inclusive to a Caribbean island. The bed was springy and difficult to sleep on. The doors were so thin you could hear every conversation in the hallway and my door ...Read more
Don't Do It

very old hotel, needs extreme update, horrible musty smell in all the rooms. If your used to something below a Holiday Inn, this is the place for you! Would not reccommend this hotel.
highway robbery

management tried too brush of room thefts. 5 rooms were robbed american embassy was involved in order to get results so that we can get a police report and make it an official document. the embassy said they would black list the hotel.
No Notice of Contruction

We arrived to find the roof over our room under construction. After numerous complaints, no remedy was given. Every morning, 7:30 am...it sounded like incoming artrillery. So much for sleeping in on vacation.
Don't Recommend Riu Palance Macao

I am not very picky when it comes to hotels especially all-inclusive. You don't want to stay at this hotel. Beds were very unfortable and the room had a strange smell. I stayed at a suite and was surprise to see a TV from the early 90s (huge). Find ...Read more

Not as expected

Don't Do It

No Notice of Contruction

This is a three star hotel not four.

I choose this hotel based on the reviews.I am not quite sure who could have written these reviews? My husband & I we are proffesional people & we had never been so humiliated in our lives. When visiting the sister hotel, RIU Punta Cana, we were ...Read more
Just Ok

Just returned, the help was great but they all seem to just know 1 answer, NO. A/c very poor, sometimes no water, lock everything up as they will remove items & then show back up in a few days.