Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel

OCEAN FRONT AND 36TH ST, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451
757-425-9000

Sheraton
Winter Stay

The hotel was very nice, location right on the beach with great views. Only disappointment was the bed. Neither my husband or I slept well, but other than that everything was great!
Best Hotel in VA Beach

This was the best hotel experience we've had in Virginia Beach. It was immaculate, beautiful, our dog loved it, the pools were amazing, and the service fantastic!
wonderful vacation spot

Our family just loved everything about this Sheraton Hotel. The Virginia Beach Oceanfront view and beach is the best ever. We loved the outdoor pools and the Aqua Vi ' restaurant is wonderful. The room had a small bathroom but that was ok. The ...Read more
Dissatisfied with service

We found the majority of the hotel staff unfriendly and the managers unwilling to resolve problems. The room had lots of ants. Room service trays were left all over the hotel for days at a time. The pools needed to be cleaned. The phone system ...Read more

Great Accommadations

The accomadations were wonderful, we really enjoyed our stay. The Sheraton is very pet friendly.
Nice experience

We had a great time. Rooms were nice, beds and pillows, exceptional, service adequate, we had a fire scare one night and that was inconvient, but otherwise, it was a wonderful place to stay. I would recommend it!
great hotel

We had a great experience! The rooms were very comfortable, especially the beds! We were thrilled they accepted pets, our dog loved it. Everything was wonderful, except the lobby coffee -- yuk!
3 day family of four vacation

Nice hotel, friendly staff very helpful. Rooms were nice bed was very comfortable. Restaurant was very delicious. Would definatly stay there again. Only problem is the breakfast buffet was not free like other places.
Ruined my honeymoon, wish I had stayed elsewhere

1. My reservation was screwed up. I had initially made the reservations for Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday but then later on, I had canceled my reservation for Monday and added Thursday instead. However when I was at the front desk, it turned out that ...Read more