Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel

OCEAN FRONT AND 36TH ST, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451
757-425-9000

Best Hotel in VA Beach

This was the best hotel experience we've had in Virginia Beach. It was immaculate, beautiful, our dog loved it, the pools were amazing, and the service fantastic!
wonderful vacation spot

Our family just loved everything about this Sheraton Hotel. The Virginia Beach Oceanfront view and beach is the best ever. We loved the outdoor pools and the Aqua Vi ' restaurant is wonderful. The room had a small bathroom but that was ok. The ...Read more
great hotel

We had a great experience! The rooms were very comfortable, especially the beds! We were thrilled they accepted pets, our dog loved it. Everything was wonderful, except the lobby coffee -- yuk!
Best Hotel Eever

I had a smile on my face the whole I stayed there. We had an excellent view of the ocean, a fabulous meal, and a relaxing swim in 1 of their 3 pools. I am sticking with the Sheraton for all my vacation needs.
Winter Stay

The hotel was very nice, location right on the beach with great views. Only disappointment was the bed. Neither my husband or I slept well, but other than that everything was great!

Great Accommadations

The accomadations were wonderful, we really enjoyed our stay. The Sheraton is very pet friendly.
Nice experience

We had a great time. Rooms were nice, beds and pillows, exceptional, service adequate, we had a fire scare one night and that was inconvient, but otherwise, it was a wonderful place to stay. I would recommend it!
3 day family of four vacation

Nice hotel, friendly staff very helpful. Rooms were nice bed was very comfortable. Restaurant was very delicious. Would definatly stay there again. Only problem is the breakfast buffet was not free like other places.
Nice Place to Stay

This was a very nice hotel. My room was a little dated but it was still clean and overall very nice. The restaurant served good food and you cant beat the location of the hotel. The boardwalk is out front and the pools were very nice. Would ...Read more
Business trip

I read most of these reviews before I left so that I could be accurate and truthfull. To dissapointed: "parking lot blocks away. Sagging, uncomfortable bed; undersheet pad & linens badly done - had to be remade." The beds were great i slept like a ...Read more