Crowne Plaza Heidelberg

KURFUERSTEN ANLAGE 1, Heidelberg, Germany
4962219170

Slow/Don't Respond to email or phone

I was charged for a room after cancellation. Staff is friendly on the phone (one was not) and promises to call back with follow up never happened. No response to email. Rooms are overly expensive.
Great Hotel

This hotel is wonderful for families with children. The indoor pool is great for visits during spring, early summer and fall. Very short and beautiful ride to Hershey Park. We look forward to staying again.
Perfect Anniversary Trip!

I was somewhat dissapointed when we got into our room and discovered it was not cleaned. The hotel had a full house prior to our stay and did not have time, I guess, to clean before we moved in. I brought this to the attention of a staff member ( ...Read more
great stay, would stay again

We had a very nice, clean room that was a deal at the advance purchase rate price. I thought that breakfast was included, and we ended up paying an extra $60 for it! I wouldn't make that mistake again, but it was delicious.
American Hotel in Germany

The Crowne Plaza in Heidelburg was as nice a hotel one would or could expect any where in the US. The features were much the same but the services offered were much more. The staff was friendly and helpful, rooms large and comfortable and the ...Read more

Crown Plaza