Barcelo La Jolla De Mismaloya All-Inclusive

KM 11 5 ZONA HOTELERA SUR, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 48300
3222260660

The hotel is good, but it could be a great hotel.

Shows are weak. Rest are okay. Property setup is not good.
I njoy very much thjis hotel but the weather wasn't with us It was raining most of yhe days!!

It was a good experience but it can be better Sometimes we didn?t find our room ready The food was very good specially at the thematic restaurantes but the coffe was bad generally
I would like to say this place made us fill special every day

Great place to stay I would recommend the Barcelo in Puerto Vallarta to any of our friends and family the bad thing was paying for Internet, please fix that.
Frindly hotel

excellent staff and service,the suite it was a good size for family of 4,food was oke.
Great hotel, private, great food an amazing bay! We had a blast, try a romantic dinner for two on the beach!

Everything was perfect for my 50th! Romantic dinner for 3 on the beach. The taco bar is outstanding, the buffet was perfect every meal. This was a great place for a couples massage on the balcony. We will definitely visit Barcelona property again!

Just make sure which room you are getting before you go there

Just make sure which room you are getting before you go there. They just put you in any room which is available and cheap.
Staff & service was first class and made us feel welcome

From the check into the check out it was great service and friendly staff. The pool was great and the spa was very nice. Only down was the required slacks in the resturant, jeans were okay but we could not wear golf shorts...???? Its hot and we are ...Read more
Great for couples

Pretty remote location but great for couples. If you plan on spending a lot of time in town, I would suggest a closer hotel. If you are looking for a quiet getaway, this is a fantastic choice.
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful.

Rooms were very nice. Food was good. Pools were clean and all service was very good.
THE BEST IN pUERTO VALLARTA

I have stayed here 8 different times it'd my home away from home. great service, wonderful people and good food. I am going back hope to meet you