Howard Johnson Guatemala City

AVE REFORMA 4-22 ZONA 9, Guatemala City, Guatemala 01009
0115023607188

Nice place

It's a bit pricey for Guatemala but the location is convenient and the free shuttle to the airport is very handy.
Great place

Istayed two nights before flying back to the states in March 2011, the staff was great, food vey good, clean and comfortable, free ride to the airport. I would stay again.
I had a wonderful time in the hotel

one of the best in my travels to Guatemala, I been in others Hotels but this one is one of the best places I been.
Staff was very helpful.

Staff was able to find and english speaker when necessary. The airport shuttle service was great. Restaurant and complementary breakfast were very nice.
THIS PLACE VERY COMFORTABLE AND FUNCTIONAL FOR GUEST

When I decided to go to guatemala next time . With out doubts i'll like to have the honor to be your guest again . Is a realy nice pl ace.

Great little hotel Loved it

I went to Guatemala City for businness and the people from the hotel treated me like a queen from the moment they picked me up from the aiport to the time they dropped me off.
Friendly staff, comfortable surroundings

I stayed here for 10 days with my boyfriend who is from Guatemala. We had a great time there. Everybody was very friendly. When he left I was alone for 3 days, and they took very good care of me. From the front desk to the servers in the restaurant! ...Read more
bueno

god
so so

Restaurant service need to improved, is only one guy doing the breackfast and take long time to get service, and if you do not speak spanish you are in a big problem !!