Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi

AV DAS NACOES UNIDAS 12901, Sao Paulo, Brazil
551168450000

Sao Paulo Hilton - November 2009

My first trip to Sao Paulo included a 6 night stay at the Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi. I found the service excellent and the hotel to be one the cleanest I have stayed in. I would recommend to any traveler - either for business or pleasure! I found ...Read more
Spotty service and expensive

My experience here is that the service is really hit or miss. Sometimes it's great, sometimes it's horrible. At R$ * a night plus R$* tax for a standard room, I expect impeccable service, which I did not receive.
One Of The Global Best

Having been around the world many times and having stayed in many of the world's grandest hotels, I would say without hesitation that this is one of the best value hotels I have ever stayed in. The staff is incredible, they make you feel like a ...Read more
One Of The Global Best

Having been around the world many times and having stayed in many of the world's grandest hotels, I would say without hesitation that this is one of the best value hotels I have ever stayed in. The staff is incredible, they make you feel like a King.
Sao Paulo

Hotel was nice, clean. Rooms somewhat small side by US standards. Security good on executive floors. Executive lounge among best of Hilton chain. Very expensive.