Hotel Axel

ARIBAU 33, Barcelona, Spain 08011
34 93 3239393

A welcoming first experience

I was delighted with my stay at the Axel, Barcelona. From the moment I entered the hotel I felt taken care of in such a comfortable way. I also liked that, while the hotel markets itself as a gay hotel, they go out of their way to make certain that ...Read more
Friendly staff and convient location.

Stayed here before and after a cruise. Staff was very friendly especially Daniel. They recommended some nice restaraunts. Close to several gay bars and establishments. Wake up calls were on time and they had my taxis ready.
This is an excellent hotel that I have already recommended to people who I met on my cruise.

Hotel Axel is a great place to stay for a few days or a longer time. I found the accommodations superb and the location convenient. The gym in the basement was great. I used it.
Hotel is great but wasn't completed yet.

I had a great time while in Barceolona. The hotel is centrally located in the gayborhood. The only downside was that the hotel was under construction while I was there. I'm sure its complete now and the noise level is better.
In the center of it all...

In the center of it all, Hotel Axel is conveniently located. Just a few block from the famous La Rambla street, you can't ask for a better location. It's hetero-friendly atmosphere , helpful staff and cleanliness of the hotel, makes you feel right ...Read more

My new favorite hotel

It was an excellent location, the front desk spoke all language fluently, fast service, super clean modern rooms......and actual hotel that could live in for the rest of your life. Just amazing. I cant wait to go back!!
My new favorite hotel

Excellent choice for LGBT traveller

This hotel is 100% catered to the Gay & Lesbian crowd. Good facilities. Excellent rooms. Al very clean. Good food. Excellent location.
Excellent choice for LGBT traveller

Sleek Hotel

This hotel is a great hotel, that happens to be gay run. However, it is modern, clean with a great sleek decor. The location is right in the middle of everything. The staff was very helpful and friendly.