Renaissance Washington DC

999 9th Street NW, Washington, United States 20001
202-898-9000

Renaissance Washington DC
Excellent customer service. suggest to provide the guests with free internet and breakfast.

This hotel is so close to downtown and musueams. we had a nice time.
Nice hotel

Friendly staff, clean rooms. Walking distance to many things. I would definitely stay here again.
Perfect location for tourism, confy room!

The hotel is perfectly located a few blocks from the Mall. Room was very silent and clean and bed was very comfortable. Very close to China Town and metro.
Great hotel downtown Washington

Perfect place to stay close to the main museums, the White House. Also best for local restaurants on 7th street. The staff is very friendly and we enjoyed a quiet room on the 15th floor.

Many nice amenities and a good feeling.

I did enjoy my stay and the location is great for access to tourist activities as well as the metro to get to other locations for meetings I had around the city.
Perfect for a weekend getaway

The hotel was in a perfect location for the activities we had planned. It is near Chinatown and many relatively new, excellent restaurants and facilities. The hotel was in good condition and had all the amenities we needed for our short weekend stay.
well located and comfortable

I enjoyed this hotel. It was clean ,comfortable and well-located. My only complaint was that when I asked the concierge for instructions to walk to a place a block away, he misinformed me. But otherwise it's very nice.
Not great for a family vacation

Have stayed here before and attended a conference at this hotel and was always pleased, however this trip over the July 4th weekend with my husband and 3 year old was disappointing. The travel agency website said it has a pool, which technically, it ...Read more
Jan Tarpey's Stay on 5/10

The hotel was excellent! Great surroundings, service and room. Only difficulty is that there was a free business center as in many Marriott-affilliated hotels to check e-mails, etc.