Rosen Plaza

9700 INTERNATIONAL DR, Orlando, Florida 32819
407-996-9700

This was a great hotel for the value

Usually travel for business but this was a weekend away with friends. The hotel was close to dining and the rooms were updated and clean.
It was very fancy.

The staff was very friendly and nice. The hotel looked like something out of Los Vegas. It was very fancy and the lobby was huge and amazing. The only thing wrong was the website said free shuttle to parks and the Hotel did not know what I was ...Read more
Fast easy check in

The check in was quick and easy and the hotel was beautiful. The location couldn't have been better! We had no problems and nothing but friendly staff. We will be staying again.
The Hotel was wonderful..It had everything you need there.

A great place to stay....They have everything you need. Planning another trip as soon as I can. Hotel is in a great spot. Walking distance to alot of activities. Love it!! Will be back.
best hotel ever

great hotel, top class, nice service. we enjoy the hotel tremendously .

excellent location

staff very helpful and welcoming. Room was very comfortable and i would definately recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the orlando area.
Definitely a luxurious feeling during my stay.

The hotel and staff were cool. The only thing I did not like was the lack of multiple shuttles to the theme park. I had no idea there would only be one so I spent more on transportation. The bar tender was a little dry. I'm not saying I deserved ...Read more
This hotel is really nice and kid friendly

The stay was nice, clean, comfy beds. My favorite is how kid friendly it is!
Nice hotel in a great location

The hotel is nice and the staff was friendly. Very clean. Nice pool area. Parking fees are a little steep, but at least the walk from the parking lot wasn't too bad.
good deal for the money

good deal for the money. hotel was clean and service was good. Only draw back was the parking fee.