Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel

910 E FREMONT AVE, Sunnyvale, California 94087
408-738-0500

Beautiful unique hotel with helpful staff!

The staff was so helpful! When my battery operated skin exfoliator went dead in the middle of cleaning my face-- Shawn tracked down some triple A batteries so I could finish my face. Having a warm breakfast every day was nice too!
Very friendly staff

This is a really nice place to stay. They put on a good continental breakfast; eggs, french toast, pan cakes, toast, rolls. They vary from day to day on the menu..but you will leave full if you want, even if you just fill up on the fresh fruits of ...Read more
The hotel was a great value for the money.

The hotel was very inexpensive and had a good breakfast and a nice pool. It was very brightly painted on the outside. They had double beds, but they were quite comfortable. The location was good with some restaurants near by.
Quiet and comfortable

I would stay here again ? it was clean, quiet, good value and pet friendly. It's nothing fancy, but more than adequate as a place to rest when traveling. Staff were friendly and they have a "no party" policy which is good.
Refresh and relax

Quality and good hotel. The only small detail is that this particular room floor was making sound when I walked on it. No problem for me, maybe for the ones below.

Convieniently located, very nice, clean hotel

I thought this was a very nice hotel and was impressed with the cleanliness of the whole place. It was nice to get a hot breakfast each morning with lots of choices.
Great place to relax.

The pool and hot tub are first rate and large, plenty of room. The free breakfast is much more than you usually get. We stay here every time we visit Cal. relatives.
Great value for the money!!!!!

Excellent value, great breakfast, clean rooms, comfortable, nice grounds and pool area.
"This is one of the best places to stay in the San Jose area.

I was very lucky to pick this hotel about 4 years ago. It is an outstanding hotel. The prices are very reasonable but the accomodations are top notch. I don't see how anyone could be disappointed. I stay here every time I am in the area.
Always a pleasant stay.

After a hard day's journey it is always pleasant to check in at Wild Palms. It is like a home away from home.