Sleep Inn Sarasota Bradenton Airport

900 University Parkway, Sarasota, Florida 34234
941-359-8558

This is the hotel for me.

I originally had reservations at the hyatt place,but when I read their current reviews and it mentioned BEDBUGS, I was grossed out!!! So I switched to the sleep inn since they were next to them and the price was so reasonable. I was a little wary ...Read more
Sleep Inn Review

The bed was great. The bathroom needed some mold remover.
Convenient and inexpensive for one night prior to departure from the airport

Night desk clerk lacks personality and cheerfulness, but was courteous. I've stayed here before, always clean but needs updating, including new sheets. Location is great for the $.
We visited during peak season so didn't feel that this was a good value because of inflated prices.

Location is good. Staff person must restock the breakfast bar as well as take care of the front desk at the same time. Staff did not explain rates and charges clearly. Rooms are small. Breakfast is average.
good place

The place was clean and quiet. It was also walking distance from our main destination, the Ringling Art Museum. We had a good time.

very good. Would stay there again.

I made the reservation for this hotel sight unseen. I was pleasantly surprised. The accomodations were adequate and clean. It was close to the airport and other ammenities. I would recommend his hotel to business and pleasure travelers.
good location

Hotel is close enough to walk to good restaurants. Rooms are small, but clean.
Very disappointed.

The best thing I can say about this hotel is that it made me learn a valuable lesson in assessing a hotel's self-described amenities. In April, 2010, I took my then four-year-old son to Sarasota for one night following my father's death there the ...Read more
Cold Pool

My four-year-old and I were in Florida for only one night. We were excited to go swimming, but discovered that the pool was freezing and therefore unusable and that pretty much ruined our stay.
GREAT STAY

Got a great price-thank you. At the hotel ,landscaping was EYE CATCHING. Staff was even better, rooms were the cleanest in our travel,BEDS WERE THE BEST. Wonderfull stay.